Deodorant left near fire, explodes; Cause floor and ceiling to crack 

February 16, 2017, 5:09 pm
Deodorant left near fire, explodes; Cause floor and ceiling to crack 
LIFESTYLE
LIFESTYLE
Deodorant left near fire, explodes; Cause floor and ceiling to crack 

Deodorant left near fire, explodes; Cause floor and ceiling to crack 

A deodorant explosion at an east London flat prove, aerosols should never be left near naked fire, no matter how small the can or the bottle is! The explosion was recorded by fire brigade to send out awareness to the people about the carelessness of leaving your deodorants near the kitchen fire or a candle.

The released images show a bedroom wall in the Commercial Street flat with almost floor to ceiling cracks.

“The deodorant can might look small but left next to a naked flame it can be deadly. The blast from the compressed can, that holds gas four times its size, badly damaged the internal wall. Thankfully no one was injured and there was no overall structural damage to the building. Never leave your candles unattended and always keep them far away from any aerosol cans,” Shoreditch Watch Manager, Shaun Coltress said who made the emergency callout.

Coltress said three adults at the property left before the fire brigade arrived after 9pm.